The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

YESH!

This is the most awesome animation I've seen on Newgrounds yet. I've waited so long for this to come out but DAMN! It was worth it... Good work, keep it up! :P

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

That was one of the funniest series I saw on NG! Your animations are just amazing and smooth. Can't wait for the next episode to come out! :D Keep up the good work man!

+Genocide+ +Genocide+

Nice!

I laughed so hard at the part with Ozzy Osbourn xDD and it was pretty original keep it up! :D

Noir (WIP) Noir (WIP)

Hey, not bad! :D Your drums are clear and sound great, the overall mixing is nice so far, the only thing it's missing is a sub bass. Something like a simple sin wave with a slowly decreasing volume envelope and a pitch envelope at the beginning to give it some attack. A basic 808 kick kind of sound. And you can't go wrong with sidechaining. I usually put it so that everytime the kick or snare hits, it brings down the bass and chords to creat that ''suction??'' effect. You can let it affect the melody but it depends on whether or not it sounds good to your ears. :)

Gragon73 responds:

Thanks for the helpful tips! I was going for a somewhat different feel at the part of the drop which is currently finished, which is why I haven't sidechained, but I'll definitely have some nice sidechained chords later.
I'll work on the 808 bass. I'm not sure if the current project has a sub or not, but I'll check it out when I get a chance (I was working for a while on my Lockyn - Aqua remix and now may have the NGAUC coming up, so we'll see...)

ERROR 404: Drop Not Found ERROR 404: Drop Not Found

There's only one problem....

There's a f*cking end

Good work mate! Epic stuff. :D

- [J]

|-\Victory/-| |-\Victory/-|

Incredibbly good

I couldn't stop listenning to this song. The brass and organ fit so well together and the beat is epic.

Good job! :D